The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance. Remember, the greatest failure is to not try. Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it. – Debbi Fields If you find something worth pursuing in life you should be passionate enough about it that you want to
“If there is dissatisfaction with the status quo, good. If there is ferment, so much the better. If there is restlessness, I am pleased. Then let there be ideas, and hard thought, and hard work. If man feels small, let man make himself bigger.” –Hubert Humphrey The status quo is usually comfortable. It’s what we
“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” Bill Cosby Learn how you can put your fears aside and find success
“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. ” Vince Lombardi Vince Lombardi knew what it took to become a successful football icon
“If you’re in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.” Warren Buffett Warren Buffet has shared his success by giving back when he saw a need.